#RecruitMe: We are hiring!
5th June 2017 – 10.14am
Have you heard our exciting news? We are hiring!
We will soon be offering an online Cert IV in Work Health and Safety, online Diploma in Work Health and Safety and online Diploma in Project Management.
That means we need to grow our team! If you are an experienced, confident, and passionate Trainer and Assessor to provide a high standard of training and assessment for our new courses in project management and work health and safety; WE WANT YOU!
We are a registered training organisation championing women’s rights to education and equal opportunities for a better tomorrow; are seeking an experienced, confident, and passionate Trainer and Assessor to provide a high standard of training and assessment for our new courses.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Delivering training and conducting assessment of the above qualifications in a range of environments – classroom, blended and online delivery;
- Ongoing management and development of learning and assessment materials;
- Preparation of session and training plans where required;
- Conducting regular assessment validation sessions with the industry;
- Maintaining compliance related to working in the VET environment – this will be in collaboration with and support from the Training Manager;
- Providing meaningful support to students and colleagues;
- Contributing positively towards the improvement of our delivery and services; and
- Observing all SNR and WHS regulations and requirements whilst performing work duties and when acting for Dolph Business School.
What we are looking for in a Trainer and Assessor:
- Have a love and passion for educating aspiring minds;
- Well-spoken and well-presented;
- Professional and positive approach;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, respectful and compassionate to others;
- Able to manage their time and work well – ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
- Able to work evenings (where required);
- Relevant or current industry experience;
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Trainer and Assessor;
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the AQF, SNF and ASQA;
- A current National Police Certificate and Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain one prior to commencement);
- Possess a Cert IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) or equivalent; and either
- A BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management or higher (for the candidate applying for the Project Management Trainer position); or
- A BSB51315 Diploma of WHS or higher (for the candidate applying for the Work Health and Safety Trainer position).
We are looking for you to commence in August 2017 and the right person will be rewarded with advancement and/or leadership opportunities after 12 months of employment. This is a part-time position and remuneration will be based on your experience and qualifications.
We are located at 946 High Street, Reservoir; right across from Reservoir Train Station. There is also ample parking spaces a meagre 2-minute walk from the office.
What are you waiting for? If you believe you and us are a right fit, come speak to our Operations Manager today! Or better yet, send your resume to: email@example.com! Magnitudo vestra – greatness awaits you!