About the Course
Our BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management course has been developed against the Australian Quality Framework for business and management.
You will learn how to develop and use emotional intelligence; lead and manage effective workplace relationships and team effectiveness; build and sustain innovative work environments and implement continuous improvement; manage recruitment, people performance, workforce planning, risks, budgets, financial and operational plans; as well as undertake project work.
Delivered by our expert trainers, our training program provides you with access to a supportive and encouraging environment, and a plethora of resources to assist you in your learning.
We have conducted in-depth industry consultation with various business organisations and regulatory bodies – finding out what is needed in today’s market, what knowledge and skills our graduates must be equipped with in order to succeed, and what learning arrangements are best suited for our students.
The BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management program is designed to be delivered over 12-months. Dolph Business School is able to support students who may require additional time. Alternatively, students who have pre-existing skills and knowledge may be able to complete the course in a shorter duration.
We offer the course through the following modes of delivery:
- Online – your enrolment will be valid for 24-months
- Blended – the course will be delivered over 12-months
- Classroom – the course will be delivered over 12-months
Download our Course Brochure to find out more about this course.
What career opportunities are available?
With a BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification, the skills you learn can help you find jobs in various industries and roles, such as:
Manage and oversee all administrative functions in an organisation, as well as leading employees.
Oversee the operations of an organisation, ensuring it runs smoothly and efficiently.
Manage and oversee the operations of a particular department and collaborate with other departments within the organisation to work harmoniously to achieve the organisation’s end goal.
Manage and oversee the performance of individual employees, as well as teams within an organisation to assist them in performing in their role effectively.
Provides direction and guidance to their team to help them achieve their targets and KPIs.
To find out more about employment prospects and outcomes for graduates with a Diploma of Leadership and Management, visit the Australian Government’s mySkills website.
There are no specified entry requirements for this qualification detailed within the Business Services Training Package.
Noting this, Dolph Business School requires persons who undertake this course to:
- Be aged 18 years or over.
- Have suitable language, literacy and numeracy skills to be able to carry out tasks such as to:
- Interpret, analyse and evaluate information that may deal with complex ideas to determine legislative and business requirements
- Critique ideas and information from a range of complex texts and engages in discussions or provides information using appropriate vocabulary
- Prepare, develop and implement budgets, plans, reports, presentations and materials which convey detailed and factual content in accordance with internal procedures
- Present information, ideas and concepts to a range of audiences using structure and language to suit the context and the audience
- Use active listening and questioning methods to clarify information and to confirm understanding
- Use a wide range of mathematical calculations to analyse numeric information in budgets, financial plans and other financial documents
- Use problem solving processes to identify, assess and respond to challenges and risks in the workplace
Please note. Dolph Business School will engage with persons expressing interest in enrolment to discuss their language, literacy and numeracy skills. Dolph Business School can provide additional learning support to students who require basic assistance. For students who have more fundamental support needs, Dolph Business School can refer these students to a specialist language, literacy and numeracy development provider who can assist students to improve their language, literacy and numeracy skills to enable them to suitably commence the course.
USE CODE: UPFRONT to get a 10% discount* for paying upfront!
* only applicable to local students undertaking online and blended delivery courses
Diploma – classroom delivery: Fees are billed on a monthly basis.
Diploma and certificate courses – blended delivery: Fees are billed prior to the commencement of each term.
Diploma and certificate courses – online delivery: Your first invoice will be issued prior to the start of the course, and the second invoice will be issued 6-months into the course. If your progress in the course indicates that you would complete the course within 6-months of commencement, the second invoice will be issued after the completion of your first 4-units.
Please ensure you read and understand our complete Schedule of Fees & Charges and our Student Handbook before enrolling into any one of our courses or programs.
Dolph Business School accepts payment for fees using:
- Bank transfer
- Credit / debit card
- Payment plan via credit / debit card (only for those undertaking a certificate or Diploma course)
What is included in my fees?
NATIONALLY RECOGNISED COURSES
- Training and assessment services
- Webinars – both live and recorded sessions – so that you are able to participate in a live class from the comforts of your own home! (Blended delivery students only)
- Access to our eLearning platform
- Dedicated training and student administration support from your Trainers as well as the Student & Administration Support team - we are contactable via our eLearning platform, via e-mail, and via telephone (between the hours of 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday)
- An AQF certificate
- Assessments retained on our servers for a period of 6 months after you have completed your course
- Unit outcomes and student records retained on our servers for 30 years from your graduation date
Applicable to classroom and blended delivery students only: Please note, the cost of hardcopy texts and workbooks are not included in your fees. Please refer to the full Schedule of Fees & Charges for more information.
- Training and assessment services
- Access to our eLearning platform
- A Dolph Business School certificate
The assessment is conducted using a combination of realistic workplace simulated tasks, projects, knowledge tests, and response to case studies. The following provides a brief explanation of the assessment methods that are to be applied:
Written Reports / Case Studies.
The student is required to produce a range of written records or reports based on real workplace scenarios or based on a case study that is provided by the assessor. This will usually require the student to consider carefully the situation presented, undertake some research to inform their response and then to propose their recommended actions. There may be a practical portion for the student to demonstrate a range of skills relevant to the workplace. This could be by way of presentations or role-play activities.
The student is required to undertake a range of projects in the context of his or her own workplace or on a case study that is provided by the assessor. A project will require the creation of various workplace documents (reports, memos, etc.). Projects may have a practical presentation component where the student may be asked to present or role-play the outcomes of their project or research.
The student is required to participate in knowledge tests over the course of his or her study. The student will be required to individually complete the test. The student may research their answers from the course training materials and notes as well as relevant workplace references.
In accordance with the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations and the National Code, Dolph Business School provides the opportunity for students to apply to have their prior learning and experience recognised towards an accredited qualification or units of competence for which they are enrolled in.
You may have obtained relevant skills and knowledge through prior formal training, workplace training or experience and may reduce the number of units or assessments required to be completed during the program. We will gather information about your prior experience and training history to determine the best pathway for you to achieve competency.
If you are interested in this course and believe you may qualify for course credit, come speak to one of our team members today to find out how we can help you!
||Develop and use emotional intelligence
||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
||Manage operational plan
||Lead and manage team effectiveness
||Manage budgets and financial plans
||Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
||Manage workforce planning
||Build and sustain an innovative work environment
||Implement continuous improvement
||Manage people performance
||Undertake project work
|None Found |
Speak to Us!
Simply pop your details in the form below and someone from our Student & Administration Support team will be in touch to answer your questions.