USE CODE: UPFRONT to get a 10% discount* for paying upfront!
* only applicable to online and blended delivery enrolments
Diploma – classroom delivery: Fees are billed on a monthly basis.
Diploma and certificate courses – blended delivery: Fees are billed prior to the commencement of each term.
Diploma and certificate courses – online delivery: Your first invoice will be issued prior to the start of the course, and the second invoice will be issued 6-months into the course. If your progress in the course indicates that you would complete the course within 6-months of commencement, the second invoice will be issued after the completion of your first 4-units.
Dolph Business School accepts payment for fees using:
- Credit / debit card
- Electronic funds transfer
- Payment plan via credit / debit card (only for those undertaking a certificate or Diploma course)
Please ensure you read and understand our complete Schedule of Fees & Charges and our Student Handbook before enrolling into any one of our courses or programs.
What is included in my fees?
NATIONALLY RECOGNISED COURSES
- Webinars – both live and recorded sessions – so that you are able to participate in a live class from the comforts of your own home! (Blended delivery students only)
- Training and assessment services
- Access to our eLearning platform
- Dedicated training and student administration support from your Trainers as well as the Student & Administration Support Team - we are contactable via our eLearning platform, via e-mail, and via telephone (between the hours of 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday)
- An AQF certificate
- Assessments retained on our servers for a period of 6 months after you have completed your course
- Unit outcomes and student records retained on our servers for 30 years from your graduation date
Applicable to classroom and blended delivery students only: Please note, the cost of hardcopy texts and workbooks are not included in your fees. Please refer to our full Schedule of Fees & Charges for more information.
- Webinars – both live and recorded sessions – so that you are able to participate in a live class from the comforts of your own home!
- Access to our eLearning platform
- A Dolph Business School certificate
In accordance with the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations and the National Code, Dolph Business School provides the opportunity for students to apply to have prior learning recognised toward an accredited qualification or units of competence for which they are enrolled in.
We will provide you with a pre-training review questionnaire that gathers information about your prior experience and training history. This information is then used to determine the best pathway for you to achieve competency.
If you are interested in this course and believe you may qualify for Recognition of Prior Leaning or Credit Transfer, speak to one of our team members today to find out how we can help you!
Local students only:
You may have obtained relevant skills and knowledge through prior formal training, workplace training or experience and may reduce the number of units or assessments required to be completed during the program. Students are encouraged to notify Dolph Business School of their interest or intention to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning or Credit Transfer prior to their enrolment.
International students only:
You may be awarded a unit of competency based on successful completion of the unit which has been previously awarded either by Dolph Business School or by another Australian Registered Training Organisation. Students are encouraged to notify Dolph Business School of their interest or intention to apply for Credit Transfer prior to their enrolment.
Please note, where the credit transfer is granted before the issue of a student visa, the course duration will be indicated on the Confirmation of Enrolment. Where credit transfer is granted after the issue of a student visa, a new Confirmation of Enrolment will be issued.