About the Course
Our BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration course has been developed against the Australian Quality Framework for business and management.
You will learn how to develop documents, presentations and spreadsheets; prepare financial reports and report on financial activity; organise meetings and business travel; as well as administer projects and implement WHS programs.
Delivered by our expert trainers, our training program provides you with access to a supportive and encouraging environment, and a plethora of resources to assist you in your learning.
We have conducted in-depth industry consultation with various business organisations and regulatory bodies – finding out what is needed in today’s market, what knowledge and skills our graduates must be equipped with in order to succeed, and what learning arrangements are best suited for our students.
The BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration program is designed to be delivered over 6-months. Dolph Business School is able to support students who may need additional time. Alternatively, students who have pre-existing skills and knowledge may be able to complete the course in a shorter duration.
We offer the course through the following mode of delivery:
- Online – your enrolment will be valid for 24-months
Download our Local Student Prospectus to find out more about this course.
What career opportunities are available?
With a BSB40515 Cert IV in Business Administration qualification, the skills you learn can help you find jobs in all areas of the business sector, such as:
Provide clerical and administrative support to the team or the office.
Assist and provide support to an executive or a high level manager.
Responsible for all the administrative tasks to achieve project success.
Oversee accountants and fiscal officers, providing the security and proper handling of financial business transactions.
Manage and be responsible for the day-to-day activities of a business.
Responsible for administrative tasks, answering calls, greeting clients and handling mail.
To find out more about employment prospects and outcomes for graduates with a Certificate IV in Business Administration, visit the Australian Government’s mySkills website.
There are no specified entry requirements for this qualification detailed within the Business Services Training Package.
Noting this, Dolph Business School requires persons who undertake this course to:
- Be aged 18 years or over.
- Have suitable language, literacy and numeracy skills to be able to carry out tasks such as to:
- Recognise, review and interpret textual, numerical and financial information from a range of resources to determine and confirm requirements
- Develop materials using the required format and incorporating technical functions to meet business needs
- Identify and interpret information from instructions, organisational policies and procedures, or legislation
- Present information, ideas and concepts to a range of audiences using structure and language to suit the audience
- Apply formal processes when planning more complex or unfamiliar tasks, producing plans with logically sequenced steps
- Use active listening and questioning methods to clarify information
Please note. Dolph Business School will engage with persons expressing interest in enrolment to discuss their language, literacy and numeracy skills. Dolph Business School can provide additional learning support to students who require basic assistance. For students who have more fundamental support needs, Dolph Business School can refer these students to a specialist language, literacy and numeracy development provider who can assist students to improve their language, literacy and numeracy skills to enable them to suitably commence the course.
USE CODE: UPFRONT to get a 10% discount* for paying upfront!
* only applicable to local students undertaking online and blended delivery courses and is not to be used in conjunction with any other special or discounts
Diploma – classroom delivery: Fees are billed on a monthly basis.
Diploma and certificate courses – blended delivery: Fees are billed prior to the commencement of each term.
Diploma and certificate courses – online delivery: Your first invoice will be issued prior to the start of the course, and the second invoice will be issued 6-months into the course. If your progress in the course indicates that you would complete the course within 6-months of commencement, the second invoice will be issued after the completion of your first 4-units.
Please ensure you read and understand our complete Local Student Schedule of Fees & Charges and our Student Handbook before enrolling into any one of our courses or programs.
Dolph Business School accepts payment for fees using:
- Bank transfer
- Credit / debit card
- Payment plan via credit / debit card (only for those undertaking a certificate or Diploma course)
What is included in my fees?
NATIONALLY RECOGNISED COURSES
- Training and assessment services
- Webinars – both live and recorded sessions – so that you are able to participate in a live class from the comforts of your own home! (Blended delivery students only)
- Access to our eLearning platform
- Dedicated training and student administration support from your Trainers as well as the Student & Administration Support team - we are contactable via our eLearning platform, via e-mail, and via telephone (between the hours of 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday)
- An AQF certificate
- Assessments retained on our servers for a period of 6 months after you have completed your course
- Unit outcomes and student records retained on our servers for 30 years from your graduation date
Applicable to classroom and blended delivery students only: Please note, the cost of hardcopy texts and workbooks are not included in your fees. Please refer to the full Schedule of Fees & Charges for more information.
- Training and assessment services
- Access to our eLearning platform
- A Dolph Business School certificate
The assessment is conducted using a combination of realistic workplace simulated tasks, knowledge tests, and responses to case studies. The following provides a brief explanation of the assessment methods that are to be applied:
The student is required to produce a range of written records or reports based on real workplace scenarios or based on a case study that is provided by the assessor. This will usually require the student to consider carefully the situation presented, undertake some research to inform their response and then to propose their recommended actions. There may be a practical portion for the student to demonstrate a range of skills relevant to the workplace. This could be by way of presentations or role-play activities.
The student is required to participate in knowledge tests over the course of his or her study. The student will be required to individually complete the test. The student may research their answers from the course training materials and notes as well as relevant workplace references.
In accordance with the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations and the National Code, Dolph Business School provides the opportunity for students to apply to have their prior learning and experience recognised towards an accredited qualification or units of competence for which they are enrolled in.
You may have obtained relevant skills and knowledge through prior formal training, workplace training or experience and may reduce the number of units or assessments required to be completed during the program. We will gather information about your prior experience and training history to determine the best pathway for you to achieve competency.
If you are interested in this course and believe you may qualify for course credit, come speak to one of our team members today to find out how we can help you!
||Organise business travel
||Coordinate business resourcs
||Make a presentation
||Prepare financial reports
||Report on financial activity
||Design and develop complex text documents
||Develop and use complex spreadsheets
||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
|None Found |
Speak to Us!
Simply pop your details in the form below and someone from our Student & Administration Support team will be in touch to answer your questions.